Monday, January 12, 2009

Norio's Camp at 5,500' by Mt. McKinley


Keith Nix who did a flightseeing trip on January 5th with Talkeetna Air Taxi sent this message & picture the other day:
"Hello Norio… hope you are warm today :-)
I had the priviledge of flying with Paul (Talkeetna Air) shortly after Noon on 01/05/09 and wanted to share the attached photo I took as we flew over your camp.
While I captured some very nice images of the mountains, this photo will be a favorite to share with friends and family. For me, the photo speaks volumes about a man making his dream become reality, demonstrates bravery and makes a tremendous statement about what a person can accomplish with the right preparation and outdoor skills. Working with Boy Scouts in my home town, I Iook forward to sharing the photo with the Scouts and encourage them to pursue their dreams for adventure.
Great photographs on your website.Thank you for making them available for others to see.
Best wishes for many more beautiful days (and nights) enjoying our Maker's Creation."


No comments: